32 YEARS AND COUNTING
Entering its 33rd year, the Tour de Goshen is the Hudson Valley's longest-running charity bicycle ride, offering fun for families and competitive racers alike. The ride continues to draw great crowds and raise tens of thousands of dollars for local charities each year.
Featured in Sport Illustrated and benefiting Inspire Cerebral Palsy Center, the Tour de Goshen is Orange County's best family event.
2020: SOCIALLY DISTANCED
Due to the coronavirus, the 2020 Tour de Goshen will still go on but will be much different than years past. Instead of a large group event, we're encouraging you to take up the challenge of doing one of the rides on your own!
HOW IT'LL WORK
- Register as usual using the link below - remember that all proceeds benefit Inspire Cerebral Palsy Center
- Stop by Joe Fix Its in Goshen anytime in August to pick up your swag bag with a commemorative tee shirt and a few other goodies
- Grab a cue sheet while you're there, print one from the list below, or download the Ride with GPS app to your mobile phone for turn-by-turn directions
- Pick a nice day anytime in August, make sure you have enough water and food (there will be no rest stops), and ride!
- Look for the painted arrows on the road for the ride you're doing: yellow (11-mile), blue (22-mile), or green (46- and 62-mile)
ROUTE MAPS & CUE SHEETS
- TDG 11-Mile Route Map & Cue Sheet and Ride With GPS Link
- TDG 22-Mile Route Map & Cue Sheet and Ride With GPS Link
- TDG 46-Mile Route Map & Cue Sheet and Ride With GPS Link
- TDG 62-Mile Route Map & Cue Sheet and Ride With GPS Link
- 62 miles: A metric century with beautiful Orange County views you'll always remember
- 46 miles: A beautiful route for the conditioned rider
- 22 miles: A route with a few hills and valleys and beautiful views
- 11 miles: A route perfect for families, senior citizens and the casual rider
Please wear a helmet and obey all traffic rules. The ride will be unsupported this year and your safety is very important.
Register online on our event page on active.com or stop by Joe Fix Its in Goshen anytime in August. Please make sure you've read the above information before registering; the ride will be unsupported this year.
RIDER ENTRY FEES
- $10 for children under the age of 10
- $20 for children ages 10 to 20
- $40 for adults
- Extra tee shirts are available for $20 each
A pledge form is available for those who would like to raise more money for Inspire and get free stuff!
If you'd like to pay by check, please make it out to Tour de Goshen or Inspire Cerebral Palsy Center and mail to Joe Fix Its, 20 West Main Street, Goshen, NY 10924.
If you have any questions, please call Joe Fix Its at (845) 294-7242 or stop in.
Enjoy the ride!