Bike Assembly & Repair:
Other Bike Questions:
- Q: Is Joe Fix Its family-owned?
- A: Yes. Joe Fix Its has been in the Dunlevy family since its opening in 1946 -- three generations of active participation.
- Q: What kinds of bikes do you carry?
- A: We carry a full line of road, mountain, hybrid, BMX, freestyle and kids bikes. We also feature a full line of women's-specific road and mountain bikes. The brands we carry include Specialized, Cannondale, Giant, Fuji, Pinarello, Haro, and Eastern.
- Q: Do the bikes come with warranties?
- A: Yes. All of our bikes have a lifetime warranty on the frame and at least a one year warranty on the parts and components. There are some exceptions -- be sure to ask one of our bike salesmen about them.
- Q: Do you provide layaway for new bikes?
- A: Yes, we offer free (5% Down, 120-Day) layaway for all of our bikes.
- Q: Do you assemble all the bikes you sell?
- A: Of course. All of our bikes are carefully assembled by one of our highly skilled technicians. We also assemble bicycles not purchased at Joe Fix Its (but why would you want to do that?) as well as bikes that have been packaged for shipping.
- Q: What about tune-ups on new bikes?
- A: All new bike-purchases from Joe Fix Its come with a free year of service. Be sure to bring your new bike in 4-6 weeks after you start riding it for it's initial tune-up. We'll aim to get you back on the road or trail in less than 30 minutes; some may take 1-2 days.
- Q: Do you repair wheelchairs?
- A: Absolutely.
- Q: Do you rent bicycles?
- A: We feature a rental fleet of over 30 bicycles, all of which can be picked up in either store. Multiple styles and sizes are available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your next rental. Please include your name, address, and phone number.
- Q: Do you buy used bicycles?
- A: We don't buy them, but we'll take them as a trade-in toward any new bike.
- Q: What size bicycle should I get?
- A: If it's a mountain, hybrid, or comfort bike you're after, Joe Fix Its' expert salesmen will fit you with the perfect size for the type of riding you plan to do. If it's a road bike, we'll fit you using our expert fitting tools to ensure the perfect fit and, thus, perfect power transfer.
- Q: Can you install and show me how to use my new bike rack?
- A: Absolutely. We'll show you how to install and remove your bike rack so you'll be able to do it in minutes.