Parts & Accessories
$4.50 $14.00 On Sale
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
Giant's Giant Toe Straps are made of durable nylon with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
Don't let pedal issues keep you from training. This replacement pair of anti-slip LOOK Kéo-compatible cleats with 6 degree or 0 degree float (depending on the version selected) will keep your Vector pedals turning and your training on track. - Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Woven nylon fiber material - Double hold system for strength - Durable for urban or MTN riding - Fits most BMX platform style pedals - Anti-slip adjustable design
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
Page 1 of 1