Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
$12.99 - $15.99
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
$13.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
$19.99 - $22.99
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
$20.00 - $25.99
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
Dimension Mountain Sport Pedals. - Molded nylon pedal body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 290g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
$39.99 - $40.00
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
Giant's Pro Alloy MTB Pedals are a nice upgrade for your off-road ride or urban street machine. They boast light and durable aluminum bodies and toothed cages for a great grip. You'll also appreciate the sealed bearings for excellent performance and reflectors for visibility. Plus, they are compatible with toe clips and straps (sold separately). \ - 9/16-inch spindles
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough, nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market. - All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal - Injection molded nylon fiber composite body - Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands - Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks - Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain. - Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint - True concave pedal body profile - 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) - 18mm thick at the center - Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins) - 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable - Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities - Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal - Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting) - 391 grams per pair
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Different rides call for different footwear, which is why MSW's CP-100 Platform and Clipless pedals accommodate any shoes you've got. On one side, you've got a stable, wide platform to accommodate street shoes, and on the other, you've got an SPD-style clipless pedal that accommodates your favorite mountain bike shoes. The spring tension on the clipless side is adjustable so you can customize how much pressure it takes to unclip. On the trail or on the pavement, the CP-100 is a versatile, stable platform.
HT's PA03A pedals. Large platform, sealed bearings, and a concave shape. - Platform 107 X 105 X 18mm - Nylon-reinforced composite body - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
Fyxation Gates Pedals with Strap - Rugged and durable pedal/strap combination - Includes 2 pedals and 2 straps - 9/16"
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side) - 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
$59.95 - $69.95
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
- Lightweight, strong composite cage body. - CNC-machined chromoly steel axle. - LSL and Sealed bearings for smoother pedaling and durability. - Binding adjustable tension (80-180 kgf-cm).
Page 1 of 3 Next page